- POWER Test
POWER Test General Information
- Must be at least 20 years of age at time of schedule
- Registration deadline is 3 days prior to any scheduled test date
- Must provide government-issued drivers license or state identification at time of test
- $50.00 for one attempt at the POWER Test
- $25.00 for a replacement or lost POWER Test identification card
Registration & Payment
- All fees must be paid in full before a POWER Test registration is confirmed
- Refunds will not be given after payment is received by NIPSTA
- At the discretion of NIPSTA, a candidate may reschedule if requested at least 3 days in advance of a schedule test date
- Email Steve Redmond at email@example.com to reschedule
- Failure to attend a schedule POWER Test will result in forfeiture of all fees paid
- All fees will be forfeited if an attempt to complete a POWER Test is not accomplished within 12 months of submission of original payment
- Candidates should wear appropriate exercise attire for both indoor and outdoor events
- Gym shoes are recommended
- Socks required
- No electronic devices (MP3 Players/iPods) are to be worn during testing
- Watches are allowed
- Test will be conducted rain or shine
- Only in the case of extreme weather will a POWER Test be delayed or cancelled
- Cancellations of a test will be made at NIPSTA's discretion
Ladder Climb Test
NIPSTA does the Ladder Climb Test on CPAT testing days. During high demand times, we will try to offer the test on POWER Test dates. Please refer to the CPAT schedule to which dates the Ladder Climb Test is available.
- Call NIPSTA at 847-998-8090 ext. 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your ladder climb test.
- Exercise Fee- $25.00
- Payments must be made at time of check- in: No Exceptions. The fee is payable to NIPSTA by money order or cash in the exact amount; credit cards are not accepted.
- Must provide government-issued drivers license or state identification card at time of test.