Interested in becoming an American Heart Association (AHA) Instructor?
Follow these simple steps to become an AHA Instructor:
- Visit the AHA Website for directions from AHA on how to become an instructor here.
- Complete the online BLS Instructor Essentials Course. Information on this course is available here.
- Complete an in-person Instructor Course/Teachback with NIPSTA staff.
- Sign a 2 year Instructor Alignment Agreement with NIPSTA.
- Complete all required paperwork with NIPSTA.
Upcoming BLS Instructor Courses
- January 25, 2023 (4:00-6:00pm)
Click here to register.
If you have any further questions, please contact Patrick Jessee, CDEM Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.