NOTICE: October 1st, 2019 ICS 300 will transition to being a three day course
A three day 21-hour course designed to enable personnel to operate efficiently during an incident or event using the Incident Command System. This course focuses on management of expanding incidents.
- ICS 100.b Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS 200.b Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS 700.b Introduction to the National Incident Management System
- ICS 800.b National Response Framework, An Introduction
- Describe how the national Incident Management Command System and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the Incident Event Management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the ICS.
- Implement the Incident Management process in a simulates Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for the simulated incident.
- May 1-3, 2023
- October 9-11, 2023
- December 4-6, 2023