This course provides training for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information in ICS 100 through 300 course. The target audience for this course is senior personnel who expected to perform in a management capacity in an Areas Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Entity.
- ICS 100.b Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS 200.b Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS 300.b Intermediate ICS for expanding Incidents
- ICS 700.b Introduction to the National Incident Management System
- ICS 800.b National Response Framework, An Introduction
- Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established
- Describe the circumstances in which Multi- Agency Coordination Systems are established.
- May 8-9, 2023
- October 23-24, 2023
- December 11-12, 2023